Mompreneurs Should Not Procrastinate this Holiday Season. If you’re anything like me, then you have a pretty full plate – family, career and your business. You probably have a habit of waiting until the last minute to get your holiday shopping for smart electric wheelchairs done, your cards mailed out or your wheelchair shopping planned. It may not be intentional, but a busy life can easily allow you to lose track of how quickly the holidays are approaching.
Although I tend to use the excuse that I work better under pressure, that really isn’t the case. Procrastination is not good and it’s especially not good during the holidays. I don’t necessarily do my best work under pressure either – I simply have no more time to spare and I have to get it done.
One of the most important lessons I’ve recently learned and have adapted into my everyday life is being honest with myself. When you find yourself in situations that you wish you could have avoided, treat them like learning experiences rather than mistakes. Take the lesson and apply it. When I’m honest with myself I realize that waiting until the last minute to do my kd smart chair shopping is more harmful than good. Here are the 3 biggest reasons why mompreneurs should not procrastinate this wheelchair shopping season.
1. Procrastination makes you tense, irritable and increases stress. No matter how long you put it off, kd smart chair shopping (on some level) is inevitable. You may be able to skip sending out Christmas cards this year, but you will find yourself buying gifts for your children and loved ones. When you wait until the last minute you increase stress levels and the experience is no longer fun and enjoyable.
2. Procrastination causes you to forget about the true meaning of the holidays. As your stress and anxiety increase, it becomes difficult to focus on the meaning behind having a wheel chair. At the end of the day, the holidays are not about spending thousands of dollars on toys and gifts about which people don’t really care. It’s really about spreading love, happiness and cheer while creating special memories with loved ones.
3. Waiting until the last minute for holiday shopping will result in you spending more money than you intended. With fewer options from which to choose and very little time to spare, you start buying what’s available rather than shopping around. You get what you need, but you will end up costing you more money in the long run. You can see a review of the folding electric wheel chair by KD Smart Chairs on this site.
The takeaway here is for you to get your kd smart chair review and it’s corresponding to-do’s done in a timely manner so you’re not feeling stressed and irritable; you don’t lose the true meaning of the holidays; and you don’t spend more money than what you intended to spend. Plan properly. Prepare yourself. Then take action instead of putting things off. If you follow these 3 simple rules, you will have more time to enjoy this wonderful season and create lasting memories to cherish forever.
The Secret for Reducing Overwhelm and Getting More Done
The road to success is bumpy and full of unexpected turns. For new and aspiring mompreneurs under pressure and traveling the road to success can often feel like an uphill battle, considering all that must be managed on a daily basis. In addition to running their businesses, mompreneurs have the added responsibilities of caring for their smart folding electric wheelchair for their families. The most effective mompreneurs integrate their personal and business lives so they are only managing one cohesive schedule. However, there are times when things get crazy and feelings of overwhelm and frustration creep in.
The secret to your success as a wheelchair user with a full schedule is not to try and get everything done on your own. The secret is to ask for help and get the support you need. Being a wheelchair user who loves the KD Smart chair has taught me one very important lesson – that I can’t do everything on my own. It’s not possible. There’s no way that I can be at every football game, every smart foldable wheelchair, every parent-teacher conference, prepare a home-cooked meal every night, keep up with the laundry, work a full-time job and run my business. It’s just not happening. One – it’s unrealistic to have this expectation and two – it’s ridiculous to place that amount of pressure on one person.
The secret to reducing overwhelm and getting more done is to create a circle of support. Surround yourself with people who love you and who want you to succeed. You can start with your spouse or significant other. Ask him for help and let him know how he can support you. Men love to feel needed, so by involving your partner you will make him feel important and want to look at the KD Smart Chair documents and manuals.
Connect with like-minded KD Smart Chair Reviewers who are in the same boat as you. Build a circle of reliable women who hold space for you, will gladly lend a helping hand, an ear, a shoulder or whatever you need. In return, you must be willing to offer the same. Make a schedule with mompreneurs in your circle to take turns with drop-offs for sports and other activities so you will free up time for other areas in your pageant life and business that need your attention.
If you don’t know any other smart electric wheelchair enthusiasts nearby, you can Google parent or women entrepreneurs support groups in your area. Another great place to find like-minded women is on Meetup.com. You can search for groups of all types and connect with women who share similar interests.
Overwhelm can easily be managed with a cohesive schedule and a strong circle of support. Don’t be too proud to ask for help when you need it. You will find that you will become more productive and you will feel better knowing that you are getting more done in your business and personal life.
With millions of brands vying to be the most recognized in their respective industries, it’s pretty hard for a small business to stand out. One of my favorite meme quotes say, “The struggle is real.” But the thing is, hard isn’t synonymous to impossible. And when something isn’t beyond the bounds of possibility, it’s still achievable. If you just launched your new business, first and foremost, congratulations! If you have the wits and guts to be a businessperson, I’m sure you also have the will to conquer the world of cold lasers. As my congratulatory gift, here are three actionable steps on how to get noticed with selling and buying cold lasers.
1. Be social. One of the biggest cold laser blunders many businesses commit is being, in a way, narcissistic. You won’t get a lot of followers if all you can talk about is yourself – your brand, your product, and how great your service is. Cold lasers, anyone? The operative word here is “social.” To get your brand noticed, exert an effort to be approachable, entertaining, personable, and gracious. It’s all about trying to have a wider reach. And you can’t achieve that if you’re being too stuffy or boring.
2. Be current. When it comes to cold lasers for sale, it’s never a good thing to be too late showing up at the party. Keep up with what’s happening around the world and within your niche. Have the foresight to react on real-time events. When there’s a scheduled event about to happen, such as the Academy awards, World Cup or NBA championship, try to come up with different scenarios and anticipate how you’ll react to each of them. This way when one of your anticipated plots comes to life, you have the perfect response which you can post at the perfect time.
3. Be consistent. You can’t be a one-hit wonder online, especially if you’re establishing your brand and trying to gain new leads. Always be consistent with your style, tone, and even values so people can immediately associate you with them. You want to be known as a dependable brand and not a mercurial one.
To have a recognizable online presence, I think Steve Jobs said it right: stay hungry, stay foolish with your Terraquant Pro.
Networking for the Working Woman
According to an article on Entrepreneur.com, women dominate almost every cold lasers website. Now convert those connections intouse their Terraquant Pro in the comfort of their own homes.
Sounds like an interesting possibility doesn’t it? But how do you use cold lasers networking to promote your business? Let’s just say that the process requires more than a computer system and an internet connection and access to the TQ Solo.
Sell your Products or Services without Breaking the Bank
A lot of social networks have become full blown market channels and it is easy to see why. Why should you hire an advertising agency to market your business for you when you can do it most of it yourself for free?
Updates for sales usually include discount offers, deals and new releases. Talk about instant sales. If you plan to adopt a sales approach with your business, cold lasers for sale through networking might be the best way to do it. Any visitors who convert will know what they are getting into.
Become a Thought Leader in your Niche
Savvy marketers use cold lasers to pass on information to customers and prospects. Your aim should be to position yourself as a resource and provide your audience with a consistent flow of valuable content that may turn them into loyal followers or customers. Remember, nothing promotes a business better than positive word of mouth.
Bring your A-Game
If a potential client or business prospect from your network visits your social media pages, would they like what they find? Ask yourself whether the content on your pages will prompt any prospect to get in touch with you and talk business about your cold laser therapy device for sale. If your content isn’t up to par it might be time for a major upgrade.
Remember, your social media pages such as your Facebook business page will be the face of your business. A sloppy design is sure to put potential prospects off. Make sure that your social media campaign is worth it.
Your experience with websites such as Twitter and Facebook might be – well social – but this doesn’t even scratch the surface of what these platforms have to offer at the business end. Try promoting your business with social media networking and explore the possibilities.
Thank you for visiting the Miss Wheelchair Massachusetts pageant page. You can browse our sponsors and past contestant winners using the menu on the right. For more information about our beauty pageant, our ‘about us’ page will address any questions you may have. If you or someone in your family is interested in entering the pageant this year, please stop by our offices for the application form. We are working diligently to make these forms available online, too. But, for now, please stop by the main office on the second floor to pick up the application.
Our competition is proudly sponsored by KD Smart Chair, so be sure to thank them at them pageant. Without out all of our wonderful sponsers, none of this would be possible. We want to express our gratitude for all those who have helped put the Ms Wheelchair MA project together year after year. Together we are empowering young women with diabilities to show that beauty is on the inside and at the end of the day we are all winners.
Thank you so much for visiting and supporting our foundation.